Everest Base camp trek is a journey of dreams for many adventure enthusiasts all around the world. To see the close-up view of Mt Everest, To follow the footstep of Hillary and Tenzing in the High land of the Himalayas, To explore the Sherpa people and culture, To explore the thin air, To explore the charming beauty of iconic towering Himalayas peaks are the reason you thirst to explore Everest.
Many explorers are still unable to experience this vast heritage because it’s not budget friendly but don’t worry we are here to make your dream come true. We have launched a Budget-friendly package for the Everest base camp trek which is one of our best-selling packages. If we talk about the journey to the Everest region it starts with a flight from Kathmandu which cost a big expenditure. If we escape this costly expenditure we can make it budget friendly so it will become affordable for all of us. Here is the detail of the journey.
This journey starts from Kathmandu early morning with a four-wheel drive which takes around 7 hours to reach Phaplu where we spend the first night. The next day we start our journey with beautiful scenery around which will leads towards Takshindo monastery the hilltop from where we can see a Panoramic view of the Himalayas including Mt Everest and some other beautiful mountains. After the trail descends down towards the Dudhkoshi river which follows the Everest classic trail.
Budget Everest Base Camp Trekking Highlights
1. Scenic drive to Salleri via mountain highway
2. Explore the district headquarter of the Everest region Salleri
3. Trek through the offbeat trail before reaching its regular main trail
4. Exploration of Rai, Sherpa people, and their culture
5. Namche bazaar gateway town to Everest region
6. Exploration of the centuries of the monastery at Tengboche, Khumjung & Pangbochey
7. Visit Sagarmatha national park museum
8. Everest base camp visit
9. Kalapatthar 360 view obserbaton
10. Exploration of high Himalayan flora and fauna