Langtang Gosaikunda Trek joins the stunning valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkunda. Visit the flawless Langtang National stop and after that trek to the completion of the valley to see the magnificent mountains sees. After that, we travel the Trisuli River north out of Kathmandu, through Trisuli Bazaar and Dhunche to Syabrubensi, a Sherpa town organized at the plain edge of the Langtang National Park. We by then swing east into the Langtang valley, crossing the conduit a couple of times as we travel up along a precipice like, cut down region of the valley. We view oak and rhododendron timberlands and even cross the Tamang town of Langtang.
Fairly further up the valley is Kyangin Gompa, where we stop medium-term and test the area yak cheddar. We experience Nubamatang, on our way up to see the cold masses, which stamp the entry into Tibet. Backtracking, we travel through Syabru and Sing Gompa to an abnormal state, where the consecrated lake Gosainkunda is found. Convergence the Laurebena Pass (4610m), over Langtang territory we travel through the Helambu valley to Gul Bhanjyang.
- Best beautiful views of snow-capped Mountains (Langtang Lirung (7234 m), Yala peak, DorjeLakpa (6966 m) and Kangchenpo), landscape, and natural sceneries throughout the trail.
- Visit the Holy Gosaikunda Lake believed to have formed by Lord Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) himself.
- Exploration of Kyanjin Gompa and many small monasteries, stupas, and chortens reflecting Buddhism in the Himalayas.
- Short hiking options to Kyanjing Ri for the 360-degree view of the region.
- Picturesque view of the surrounding from natural viewpoints lying along the trail.
- Showcasing of the Tamang culture and art of living in the central Himalayas and Helambu region of Nepal.
- Opportunity to taste the local cuisine and the products from domestic Yaks and Chauris.
- A moderate trail with perfect sections to stop and admire nature around you.
- Encountering beautiful Himalayan birds, flowers, and animals in the trek.
- Passing from some of the short hiking options around the Kathmandu valley (Sundarijal-Chisapani) during the return trek.
- Langtang National Park wild animal Red Panda and Earthquake damage Langtang village